You can get help by:
- visiting to your local CAB (no appointment needed);
- phoning your local CAB or calling free on 0800 FOR CAB (0800 367 222);
- emailing us - the more detail you can give us the better we can help you;
- getting advice live online with our 'Virtual CAB';
- calling our multilingual service, Language Connect, for help in more than 20 different languages;
- sending a fax or letter to your local CAB;
- browsing our information about your rights;
- searching our database for information and local community organisations.
Our trained volunteers will provide you with free and confidential information, advice and support. We are not experts in any particular subject but we are experts in finding and using information to help you.
You can find out more about what we do on the About Us
section of the website. You can also read about what you can expect from us (and what we expect from you) on our client information poster
(we also have a Te Reo version
). If you’re not happy about our service you can make a complaint