If you’ve recently moved to New Zealand you probably have lots of questions about how things work. We run regular information sessions aimed at new migrants in our area, all migrants are welcome!
The New Migrants Find-a-Job Course
Citizens Advice Bureau Eden Albert branch is very pleased to announce a free intensive support for newcomers looking for a job.
The course will help the participants to:
- understand the New Zealand workplace
- discover what New Zealand employers are looking for
- make important contact and start networking
- Two group workshops with a professional coach:
- Build a CV and cover letter
- Job search, social media and networking
- Interview preparation
- Meet other job seekers
- Build your confidence
- Two individual coaching sessions:
- Identify your skills, strengths and experience
- Identify your barriers and break them down
- Set your goals, set an action plan
- Check and review your progress
When and where:
Group Workshop: From 10am to 2.30pm, 19 and 20 September 2018
The dates and times for the coaching sessions are on the registration form.
Venue: CAB Eden Albert, 82 St Lukes Road, Mt. Albert
For more information see this handy flyer
To register for this free course and to know more about this course, simply call us on 09 846 40 23 or email email@example.com
Light refreshments provided.
Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.