Child Support, Working for Families and Student Loans – have your say 

If you’ve ever had to deal with Inland Revenue about Child Support, Working for Families or Student Loans you probably have an opinion about what could be done to improve it, and now you have a chance to share that with Inland Revenue.

The Government wants to know what you think, to help Inland Revenue improve how the services work for you.

So what do you think about changes that could make it easier for you to: 
  • get paid the right amount for Working for Families payments; 
  • pay back your Student Loan if you’ve got an irregular income; or 
  • pay or receive Child Support payments?
There are just a few quick questions - you are free to answer as few or as many of the questions as you like, and your input will help make sure these systems work as well as possible. Here’s the survey.

If you want a bit more detail before you get started, you can read the summarised proposals:
Working for Families
Child Support
Student Loans.

Get your feedback in by 15 September 2017.
  • Search the CAB Community Directory.
  • Call CAB: 0800 367 222.
  • Free help for Migrants
  • Become a CAB volunteer
  • /sites/internet/Style%20Library/CAB/images/promoTiles/promo_chat.jpg